18 Nov Brand Strategist / Senior Brand Strategist
Reporting to: AVP / VP – Strategic Planning
Department: Strategic Planning
Team: Strategic Planning, Mumbai
Unlike any other traditional advertising agency, we are a radically Open Creative Collective. We Live and Breathe Disruption. And for over two decades that’s been the secret to our clients’ unprecedented success in the marketplace.
\ WHAT WE NEED FROM ANYONE AND EVERYONE AT TBWA INDIA
Make it matter. Aim high with your work. Really high. Craft solutions that are ambitious in their impact. Lead by example while being confident to take the lead. Be disruptive in your approach to problem solving. Be a universal thinker with local sensitivity.
Make it happen. Have the ability to work independently. Take accountability for the product. Keep helping and challenging. Be pro-active. Be always hungry for more. While you are an expert in your own role, you exhibit unlimited curiosity to improve. You manage down as well as up.
Embrace opportunities. Be at the forefront of new media, data, digital and technology opportunities. Be passionate about your role, your creativity and the agency. Be exhilarated by change – pushing and thinking about what’s next
Collaborate or die. The best work comes from blended teams pulling together from start to finish. Build and maintain productive working relationships across specializations. Fundamentally, you are a ‘we’ person, not a me personality.
Be more human. Be authentic. Treat others the way you want to be treated. You are easy to engage with and you engage with others as well. You contribute to our Disruption culture. You are open to constructive feedback at every moment.
\ WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU AT TBWA INDIA
As Brand Strategist / Senior Brand Strategist, you will be responsible for driving the strategic direction of the brands assigned by being wired into the brand’s category, business and consumer.
Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
Consumer, Category & Brand:
- Analyzing a range of information in detail, including demographics, socio-economics and market dynamics for projects
- Consumer interactions, conducting dipsticks, commissioning research from outside organizations to inform advertising strategies
- Running qualitative research groups; using a variety of market research data to monitor cultural and social trends and their impact on consumers’ attitudes, behaviors and perceptions
Brand briefing & collaboration:
- Providing the creative team with a clearly defined brief along with disruptive perspectives of the product, audience and category to inspire creative work that disproportionately benefits the brand by achieving the brief goal.
\ WHO ARE YOU?
- You believe in living the ‘Disruption’ life and thrive on challenging the status quo.
- You are Articulate with great Presentation skills.
- You are an avid reader and interpreter of journals, research reports, white papers, survey data and culture pieces.
- You have the ability to write research reports, presentations, white papers and general business correspondence, along with the ability to effectively present research results to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- You have the ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions based upon information furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Also the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- You have 2-4 years’ experience in Brand Strategy.