02 Sep Group Account Manager
Reporting to: AVP – Account Management
Department: Account Management
Team: Account Management, Mumbai
Unlike any other traditional advertising agency, we are a radically Open Creative Collective. We Live and Breathe Disruption. And for over two decades that’s been the secret to our clients’ unprecedented success in the marketplace.
\ WHAT WE NEED FROM ANYONE AND EVERYONE AT TBWA INDIA
Make it matter. Aim high with your work. Really high. Craft solutions that are ambitious in their impact. Lead by example while being confident to take the lead. Be disruptive in your approach to problem solving. Be a universal thinker with local sensitivity.
Make it happen. Have the ability to work independently. Take accountability for the product. Keep helping and challenging. Be pro-active. Be always hungry for more. While you are an expert in your own role, you exhibit unlimited curiosity to improve. You manage down as well as up.
Embrace opportunities. Be at the forefront of new media, data, digital and technology opportunities. Be passionate about your role, your creativity and the agency. Be exhilarated by change – pushing and thinking about what’s next
Collaborate or die. The best work comes from blended teams pulling together from start to finish. Build and maintain productive working relationships across specializations. Fundamentally, you are a ‘we’ person, not a me personality.
Be more human. Be authentic. Treat others the way you want to be treated. You are easy to engage with and you engage with others as well. You contribute to our Disruption culture. You are open to constructive feedback at every moment.
\ WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU AT TBWA INDIA
As a Group Account Manager your primary responsibility would be to manage a set of accounts. You will focus on accurate and timely delivery of creative work, ensuring commercial success for both client and agency. This is the ideal role for someone who is driven by and skilled in building and managing client relationships.
Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead multiple project/brand(s) simultaneously, ensure optimum delivery and strong integration across the organization
- Manage and meet revenue & budgeting for all key accounts
- Lead the programming, management, measurement, monitoring, reporting of campaigns performance and recommend the foremost option to achieve enhanced and sustainable growth results
- Drive brainstorming sessions for generating new and innovative growth strategies
- media editorial content, community management, and other online engagements
- Drive innovative yet effective content marketing strategies to aid the brand/private labels/new launches
- Monitor and ensure delivery of optimum quality within designated timelines by collaborating closely with Internal /External teams
- Proactively identify and evaluate emerging trends, technologies and insights; provide thought leadership and perspective for optimization and adoption where appropriate
- Provide tactical assistance in online/offline publishing, PR activities and case studies on frequent basis
- Ensuring adherence to accounting diligence through supervising/overseeing estimates, PO, invoicing and final payment release for owned accounts
- Establish a productive and empowering working environment with adhering control on minimum attrition rate thereby building a team which meets business and company goals.
\ WHO ARE YOU?
- You believe in living the ‘Disruption’ life and thrive on challenging the status quo.
- You are Articulate with great Presentation skills
- You have the Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- You are Comfortable with MS suite ( Powerpoint and Excel)
- You are Savvy with Digital Marketing
- You have 5-8 years’ experience in a Marketing Services Environment.