02 Sep Group Head – Copy
Reporting to: Senior Group Head Copy
Department: Creative, Mumbai
Team: Creative, Mumbai
Unlike any other traditional advertising agency, we are a radically Open Creative Collective. We Live and Breathe Disruption. And for over two decades that’s been the secret to our clients’ unprecedented success in the marketplace.
\ WHAT WE NEED FROM ANYONE AND EVERYONE AT TBWA INDIA
Make it matter. Aim high with your work. Really high. Craft solutions that are ambitious in their impact. Lead by example while being confident to take the lead. Be disruptive in your approach to problem solving. Be a universal thinker with local sensitivity.
Make it happen. Have the ability to work independently. Take accountability for the product. Keep helping and challenging. Be pro-active. Be always hungry for more. While you are an expert in your own role, you exhibit unlimited curiosity to improve. You manage down as well as up.
Embrace opportunities. Be at the forefront of new media, data, digital and technology opportunities. Be passionate about your role, your creativity and the agency. Be exhilarated by change – pushing and thinking about what’s next
Collaborate or die. The best work comes from blended teams pulling together from start to finish. Build and maintain productive working relationships across specializations. Fundamentally, you are a ‘we’ person, not a me personality.
Be more human. Be authentic. Treat others the way you want to be treated. You are easy to engage with and you engage with others as well. You contribute to our Disruption culture. You are open to constructive feedback at every moment.
\ WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU AT TBWA INDIA
If you are deluded enough to believe your ideas can change the fortune of a brand, overthrow an empire and save the world from itself, then this job is for you!
As Group Head Copy, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work in partnership with Art Directors and Copywriters to execute the creative and marketing strategies across a variety of communication channels.
- Understand the brief and establish the visual tone, character, and messaging for effective campaigns.
- Revise and redevelop campaigns according to feedback from the Creative Director or clients.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Keep up to date with popular culture and trends.
- Collaborate with and guide your agency counterparts.
- Partner with Account team to enhance quality, productivity and profitability of the agency’s work.
- Participate in presentations to the client.
- Coach and mentor the creative team by providing open and honest feedback and inspire long-term professional growth.
- Share knowledge in an open and collaborative manner.
- Be responsible for building the agency’s creative reputation.
\ WHO ARE YOU?
- You believe in living the ‘Disruption’ life and thrive on challenging the status quo.
- You are an Exceptional Writer
- You are Articulate with great Presentation skills
- You have 3-6 years of experience and 5 Cracker Digital Projects