15 Nov Management Trainee / Account Executive
Reporting to: Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Department: Account Management
Team: Account Management, Gurugram
Unlike any other traditional advertising agency, we are a radically Open Creative Collective. We Live and Breathe Disruption. And for over two decades that’s been the secret to our clients’ unprecedented success in the marketplace.
\ WHAT WE NEED FROM ANYONE AND EVERYONE AT TBWA INDIA
Make it matter. Aim high with your work. Really high. Craft solutions that are ambitious in their impact. Lead by example while being confident to take the lead. Be disruptive in your approach to problem solving. Be a universal thinker with local sensitivity.
Make it happen. Have the ability to work independently. Take accountability for the product. Keep helping and challenging. Be pro-active. Be always hungry for more. While you are an expert in your own role, you exhibit unlimited curiosity to improve. You manage down as well as up.
Embrace opportunities. Be at the forefront of new media, data, digital and technology opportunities. Be passionate about your role, your creativity and the agency. Be exhilarated by change – pushing and thinking about what’s next
Collaborate or die. The best work comes from blended teams pulling together from start to finish. Build and maintain productive working relationships across specializations. Fundamentally, you are a ‘we’ person, not a me personality.
Be more human. Be authentic. Treat others the way you want to be treated. You are easy to engage with and you engage with others as well. You contribute to our Disruption culture. You are open to constructive feedback at every moment.
\ WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU AT TBWA INDIA
As an Management Trainee / Account Executive, you will act as the vital link between select client accounts and the agency, specifically the creative team. Your work will be essential to ensure client satisfaction through listening to preferences and addressing them effectively. The ideal candidate will be a good listener with a customer orientated approach.
Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- Remain in close communication with clients to comprehend their needs and specifications and communicating the same to the appropriate people inside the agency.
- Building effective relationships with the client and internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth workflow of client deliverables – by adhering to timelines.
- Resolving issues that may arise from time to time.
- Support development and implementation of effective account plans.
\ WHO ARE YOU?
- You believe in living the ‘Disruption’ life and thrive on challenging the status quo.
- You are Articulate with great Presentation skills
- You believe you have the Potential to build and maintain strong client relationships
- You are Comfortable with MS suite ( Powerpoint and Excel)
- You Digital Marketing friendly
- You have 1+ years’ experience in a Marketing Services Environment.