30 Jan ORM Executive
Reporting to: Account Manager
Department: Account Management
Team: Account Management, Gurgaon
Unlike any other traditional advertising agency, we are a radically Open Creative Collective. We Live and Breathe Disruption. And for over two decades that’s been the secret to our clients’ unprecedented success in the marketplace.
\ WHAT WE NEED FROM ANYONE AND EVERYONE AT TBWA INDIA
Make it matter. Aim high with your work. Really high. Craft solutions that are ambitious in their impact. Lead by example while being confident to take the lead. Be disruptive in your approach to problem solving. Be a universal thinker with local sensitivity.
Make it happen. Have the ability to work independently. Take accountability for the product. Keep helping and challenging. Be pro-active. Be always hungry for more. While you are an expert in your own role, you exhibit unlimited curiosity to improve. You manage down as well as up.
Embrace opportunities. Be at the forefront of new media, data, digital and technology opportunities. Be passionate about your role, your creativity and the agency. Be exhilarated by change – pushing and thinking about what’s next
Collaborate or die. The best work comes from blended teams pulling together from start to finish. Build and maintain productive working relationships across specializations. Fundamentally, you are a ‘we’ person, not a me personality.
Be more human. Be authentic. Treat others the way you want to be treated. You are easy to engage with and you engage with others as well. You contribute to our Disruption culture. You are open to constructive feedback at every moment.
\ WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU AT TBWA INDIA
As a ORM Executive your primary responsibility is to handle social media of the company’s brands and monitors how the brands are engaging with the audience. In addition, you will also handle negative publicity even on the review and rating websites.
Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
– Responsible to monitor, connect, converse, engage and enhance brands online reputation on social media
– Actively monitor and review user comments, suggestions, feedback and complaints across social handles and platforms manually and using the related tools wherever possible.
– Promptly respond to customer comments, feedbacks, redressing complaints and mitigating negative sentiment across social platforms, within clients specified turn-around time thus making the user journey with the brand worthwhile.
– Acknowledging compliments showcasing the same on brand social media pages.
– Effectively identifying and utilising social listening tools for response management.
– Sharing the brand comments on real-time basis with the respective brand associates/managers.
– Maintain and circulate daily, weekly and monthly ORM reports to internal departments for their information and further action.
\ WHO ARE YOU?
– You believe in living the ‘Disruption’ life and thrive on challenging the status quo.
– You are Articulate with great communication skills.
– You have knowledge of Social Media Channels, Digital Media and Online Reputation Management.
– You are Comfortable with MS-Excel Skills.
– You are informed and active follower of social and digital space trends and activity and possess a keen eye for detail
– You have 0.6 to 3+ years’ experience of having worked as ORM.